Wallace and Gromit Cracking Alarm Clock
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 9.1 x 5.4
- Warranty:Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Not surprisingly, this is probably the most eccentric alarm clock ever invented!
- When the alarm goes off, instead of a boring alarm, a string of different noises go off.
- Ball bearings set off wind chimes, symbols and even a cockerel, in a rather noisy wake up call
- The door on the base opens so the ball bearings can set off any mad continuation you can think of.
- A prize will be given to the most original thinking - see inside the box for details.
Wallace and Gromit Marble-Powered Alarm Clock. Mable-powered wake-up call. Possibly the most eccentric alarm clock ever invented! A series of gravity fed ball bearings set off wind chimes, cymbals, and even a cockerel to ensure you wake up laughing. The fun does not end there! Remove the dog bowl and set the ball bearing careering off on a mad course of your own invention
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.