Wallace and Gromit Cracking Alarm Clock
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):11.8 x 9.1 x 5.4
- Warranty:Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Not surprisingly, this is probably the most eccentric alarm clock ever invented!
- When the alarm goes off, instead of a boring alarm, a string of different noises go off.
- Ball bearings set off wind chimes, symbols and even a cockerel, in a rather noisy wake up call
- The door on the base opens so the ball bearings can set off any mad continuation you can think of.
- A prize will be given to the most original thinking - see inside the box for details.
As seen on The Hour on 16/12/2009. Whatever their endeavours, Wallace and Gromit are always there on time - whether it is eradicating the village of rabbits, window cleaning or even flying to the moon. And now you can wake up with a smile to possibly the most eccentric alarm clock ever invented! When the alarm goes off, instead of a boring alarm, a series of gravity fed ball bearings set off wind chimes, cymbals, and even a cockerel to ensure you wake up laughing. It will set you on the course to be on time - no "close shave" late arrivals here! The fun does not end there! Remove the dog bowl and set the ball bearing careering off on a mad course of your own invention. Could it knock down a row of dominos? Maybe it powers a contraption to feed the dog? You decide! It comes with a set of instructions. 1 AA battery (not included) , 3 x LR44 batteries (included)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.